Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Video at ironmanlive.com
Quote | Reply
I was just checking the video link at Ironmanlive.com and Degree has a pretty nice promo video with music and lots of video from Lake Placid and Hawaii that's worth a look. There are also some brief but good interviews with some of the pros under the "features" link.
Quote Reply
Re: Video at ironmanlive.com [R Isgrigg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Even though I'm getting up at 5:30 for an early morning run I couldn't resist staying up to catch the start of IM Hawaii. So far the coverage is outstanding! The streaming video is following the swim from a number of different aerial vantage points and the commentary and interviews by Bob Babbitt, Huddle, Greg Welch, and Nicole DeBoom is colorful and enlightening.

I wish I had a capture card to record the whole damn thing. I could spend all night/day in front of my computer watching this coverage. Bravo to Ironmanlive.com!

One thing I'm dreading based on the IMlive.com coverage is yet more Rick/Dick Hoyt features in the NBC broadcast. Great story, but only worth a quick mention this time. They're getting some air time on the IMlive.com streaming coverage, which is great when it's not packaged in one of those sugary special features.

The deeper you get the sweeter the pain. Don't give up the game until your heart stops beating.
--New Order
Last edited by: itchyghost: Oct 18, 03 10:29
Quote Reply