Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Post deleted by chumpy4747 [ In reply to ]
Re: NEW New stuff: Giant Propel Advanced SL; Zipp 404 Powertap; Zipp 404 tubular; Cyclocross tubulars; Shimano S10 clinchers; HiFi 85mm tubulars; Giant CXR-1 cyclocross disc wheels; Rapha jersey and bib knickers [chumpy4747] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is the Henge Comp saddle still available?
Quote Reply
Re: NEW New stuff: Giant Propel Advanced SL; Zipp 404 Powertap; Zipp 404 tubular; Cyclocross tubulars; Shimano S10 clinchers; HiFi 85mm tubulars; Giant CXR-1 cyclocross disc wheels; Rapha jersey and bib knickers [uc4me] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
yes! still available. Paypal for that is info@ridehifi.com -- and I can get it off in the mail within a day.
Quote Reply
Re: NEW New stuff: Giant Propel Advanced SL; Zipp 404 Powertap; Zipp 404 tubular; Cyclocross tubulars; Shimano S10 clinchers; HiFi 85mm tubulars; Giant CXR-1 cyclocross disc wheels; Rapha jersey and bib knickers [chumpy4747] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
funds sent
Quote Reply
Giant P-SLR 0 tubeless compatible carbon clincher wheels AND full carbon Giant Contact SLR Aero handlebars added! [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Giant P-SLR 0 tubeless compatible carbon clincher wheels AND full carbon Giant Contact SLR Aero handlebars added!
Quote Reply
Re: Giant P-SLR 0 tubeless compatible carbon clincher wheels AND full carbon Giant Contact SLR Aero handlebars added! [chumpy4747] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sent you a message about the wheels - did you get it?
Quote Reply
Re: Giant P-SLR 0 tubeless compatible carbon clincher wheels AND full carbon Giant Contact SLR Aero handlebars added! [Bencolem] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi there -- no, I never received a message from you. You can DM me through Slowtwitch, or email jliberles at gmail dot com
Quote Reply
Re: Excellent Condition 2014 Raleigh SSCXWC Derby single speed cyclocross bike [chumpy4747] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
New bike added for sale!
Quote Reply
Re: Excellent Condition 2014 Raleigh SSCXWC Derby single speed cyclocross bike [chumpy4747] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Can you send me photos of the CX bike to rss317@yahoo.com?

Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: Excellent Condition 2014 Raleigh SSCXWC Derby single speed cyclocross bike [rss31778] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Absolutely, will do. Will take photos today, and both email them to you and post in the listing. Thanks for the interest!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Added lotsa photos fof the Raleigh SSCXWC
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
That bike looks like so much fun!

GLWS
Quote Reply
Re: Excellent Condition 2014 Raleigh SSCXWC Derby single speed cyclocross bike [headwind816] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: GIANT PROPEL ADVANCED SL -- 2015, Size Medium, Full Ultegra [chumpy4747] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
New Bike added!
Quote Reply
Re: ORBEA ORDU M10 Di2, 2014 Medium [chumpy4747] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Added Orbea ORDU to listing!
Quote Reply
Re: 2017 BRAND NEW GIANT PROPEL ADVANCED SL (M); ORBEA ORDU M10 Di2 (Medium); Ultegra Build; ZIPP SL 70 AERO carbon bars [chumpy4747] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ADDED a new bike (Giant Propel Advanced SL!); Zipp SL-70 Aero carbon handlebars; Ultegra 6800 shifters and derailleurs; and edited the Orbea ORDU M10 Di2 listing. Whew!
Quote Reply

Prev Next