Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Bicycle fit
Quote | Reply
After Ironman Wisconsin, I've decided that my bike fit needs some tweeking. Would anyone have recomendations as to who would be a good choice to provide a bike re-fitting? I live in the midwest (Indiana), but would be willing to travel in order to get a good fit.

Kirby
Quote Reply
Re: Bicycle fit [slowride] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I suggest you call Tom Demerly with Bikesport in Dearborn, MI. They have a great handle on bike fit, and have been trusted to do the fits on athletes such as Sheila Taromina, Frankie Andreu, and most importantly me. They do a fantastic job, and your results will be worth the drive. You can check their site at www.bikesportmichigan.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I live in Chicago area and also made the trip to see Tom at Bikesport MI early this year. It was worth the drive. Depending on where you live in Indiana, you might also consider Mission Bay Multisport in Chicago. I've never been fit by them, but they seem to have a good handle on things from what I've heard.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You didn't mention whether you arer on a road bike or tri bike. Do you ride steep or big slam? Dan has a recommended list of shops , some of which have taken his FIST course. http://www.slowtwitch.com/.../dealerprofiles.html

A lot of people seem to like Tom. He's a regular here, has a great website and is FIST certified.
Quote Reply