Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: You know you're a female triathlete when... [milesaway] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You think asos.com is a website for funky cycling clothing, not a frock shop.

The first thing you check out on a guy in shorts is his legs - to make sure they're shaved.

The first thing you check out on a guy in speedos is his legs - for cyclist's tan lines. Ok, maybe its the second...

Three breakfasts is considered standard.

Your desk at work has enough emergency food stashed to feed a small African nation.

Along with the spare undies, you have multiple makeup kits stashed in your locker, handbag & workout bags so you can fit any kind of workout in anywhere and still get to work looking fit for the job.

In summer you regularly arrive at work with sand in your ears after an early OW swim. Then spend the day picking it out during boring meetings.

The first thing you pack to travel anywhere is your running shoes. The second is your togs & goggles.
Quote Reply
Re: You know you're a female triathlete when... [milesaway] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Second this!!!

I just showed it to my husband and he asked me 'what did you just buy?' bc, well, he has been 'luckier' than usual.

Damn, now he is gonna notice that stages power meter when it goes on the TT bike . . .

Thanks for all the laughs - you womens are all so AWESOME!
Last edited by: themadcyclist: Dec 6, 13 17:51
Quote Reply
Re: You know you're a female triathlete when... [surroundhound] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You buy your wife a set of Zipp's for X-mas and she thinks that the greatest gift a girl can have. ....Even I don't get this one. :-)
Quote Reply
Re: You know you're a female triathlete when... [surroundhound] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
. . . you are peeling off your wetsuit, running to your bike in T1, and you suddenly realize, "Hey! I don't have a penis!"

-----
Over 4.5 years bike crash free.
Quote Reply
Re: You know you're a female triathlete when... [xraycharlie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
xraycharlie wrote:
. . . you are peeling off your wetsuit, running to your bike in T1, and you suddenly realize, "Hey! I don't have a penis!"

hahaha yup, every time.
Quote Reply

Prev Next