Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Shameless plug for a great charity - think of the kids!
Quote | Reply
 ST forum member Eric Valyko (TriMeSBR) is not the type to post this on his own so I'm doing it for him! He's partnered with the NF Endurance Team to raise money for the Children's Tumor Fund, a charity devoted to funding research and providing support to those living with neurofibromatosis (“NF”), while training for Ironman Florida 2014.

NF is a disorder that causes tumors to grow on nerves throughout the body and can lead to blindness, bone abnormalities, cancer, deafness, disfigurement, learning disabilities, and excruciating and disabling pain.

So while he's training his ass off for IM FL '14 he's raising money to help kids fight this nasty disease. I'm donating and I encourage anyone with a couple extra bucks to give it a thought. If you can't donate, no worries... just by reading this email you've already completed part of Eric's mission which is to raise awareness...

http://ctf.kintera.org/...&supid=395811699

Quote Reply
Re: Shameless plug for a great charity - think of the kids! [jeff.ehret] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks, Jeff!

Any support is appreciated (donations, sharing the link below, or sharing any fundraising ideas you may have that I can use to meet this goal).

Thanks everyone!

Eric

@CycleHeavy
Quote Reply