Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: running headphones [giorgitd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bose
Soundtrue headphones. The only ones to ever stay in my ears, last forever through buckets of sweat, winters, and have a controller for apple products, and they sound fantastic. They're more than $40, but they've come down quite a bit over the years.....
Quote Reply
Re: running headphones [vmeikle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I would think after 2 years he found a set or decided against :o)
Quote Reply
Re: running headphones [sesel] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have gone through 3 pairs this summer alone. Luckily Best Buy takes them back every time...
Quote Reply
Re: running headphones [treimink] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thread respected from the ancient scrolls... Since the Sony W08L ain't never coming back and my replacements have been pretty subpar (many years of alternatives), I was stoked to see a near W08L clone on Amazon - the Koss KPH14W (https://www.amazon.com/...00?ie=UTF8&psc=1), I've run in it twice, about 10 miles. Fit is all personal, for certain, but look at the weird bend between the headband and the earbuds. For me, that tips the sound-generating parts so that the music gets LOUD and soft with each step and with each head movement. The angle just puts the earbuds in a bad position (for me). So, today, I tipped the headband back. WAY back. As in almost falling off the back of my head back. That made the earbuds pretty vertical - and it worked OK. It still requires some fiddling arond and the position of the headband in that far back location isn't super stable, so I need to readjust every mile or so. But not terrible. The sound is fine - not W08L quality, but fine. If you dig the headband style earbuds and are willing to experiment with the position, these may not be a bad option.
Quote Reply

Prev Next