Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Nike LANCE 4 TITANIUM Watch
Quote | Reply
Nike LANCE 4 TITANIUM Watch

The Lance 4 watch case is made from pure titanium. This watch has been worn from time to time for a few months. A very small bit of the black paint etching on the bezel markings(mode,light,toggle, etc) has come off. The watch is in PERFECT working condition and comes with the ORIGINAL BOX and NIKE CD.

Details:

* Designed in cooperation with four-time Tour de France winner Lance Armstrong
* Engraved and paint-filled Lance signature on backplate
* Altimeter with Zero Drift Technology uses a special algorithm that determines whether a barometric pressure change is caused by altitude change or a weather system, letting you accurately track your ascent/descent rate, current altitude, maximum altitude, and accumulated altitude
* Weather Mode utilizes an accurate barometer that measures atmospheric pressure—the best indicator of changing weather conditions
* Real-time digital compass always points north, while your current heading is displayed; includes a level bubble for even greater accuracy
* Dual-layer display for Compass and Timer vastly enhances the readability of crucial information, including compass north heading, and graphic countdown timer showing time remaining
* Solid Titanium case utilizes one of the lightest and toughest metals available on the planet
* 1000-hour chronograph — enough for a month-long race
* Seven extra-loud alarms for time, altitude and hydration--to remind you when to drink and eat to maintain your energy during a race
* One-piece, pinless strap construction utilizes the watch body as an integral part of the strap rather than using fragile pins, making it nearly impossible to break the watch free of the strap.
* Strap Keeper eliminates the flapping strap problem–permanently
* Battery hatch on backplate provides quick and easy battery replacement
* 100m water resistance

Retail=$259. You can find them online for around $200 plus shipping.
I would like $150 o.b.o and I will pick up shipping. I am selling this because I don't use it like I expected and it is just too nice a watch to let go to waste. Really a nice item.

Thanks,
HC
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Nike LANCE 4 TITANIUM Watch [holdencain] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sent you a PM
Quote Reply