Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Misc. -- More stuff!!!
Quote | Reply
My return to triathlon was short-lived -- I'm meant to be a cyclist (and maybe a swimmer)!

1. Renn 575, 650 tubular, 12-21 cassette, Conti Competition. I removed the stickers. Bought it earlier this year. Raced once, ridden twice. Practically brand new. $450, inc. shipping, OBO.

2. Spinergy Rev-X front, 650 tubular, Conti Competition. Bought it off of ebay earlier this summer. It was NOS, and I removed the stickers. I'm not sure what year it is, but it has the rivets. I really like this wheel, felt blazing fast on it. $130, inc. shipping, OBO.

3. Cervelo P3 frameset, 2002, 48cm. Silver. This was my dream bike, but I'm not doing tris anymore, and it's not worth keeping such a beautiful machine around for the odd TT. I'd rather get another beautiful road bike! I bought the P3 from preownedbikes.com earlier this year in Very Good condition. The fork is cervelo-branded, and the headset is a Chris King. Aluminum seatpost. $1K, plus shipping.

4. Desoto T1 Tres, longsleeves, top and bottom both size 2. No zipper. It's been in the water twice, I think. $100, inc. shipping.

ETA ...

5. Polar S625X. Nifty toy, just not something I use, now that I'm not running anymore. $150, inc. shipping.

6. Sidi T-1s (W38). Worn 5 or 6 times, don't even smell! $100, OBO.

PM me or shoot me an email. I'm taking the bar exam next week, so if I'm a little slow to respond, I apologize!

Thanks!
Cate
Last edited by: csb: Jul 22, 05 4:51
Quote Reply
wetsuit --> SOLD!!! [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Re: FS: Misc. -- More stuff!!! [csb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
hiya csb, interested in the S625X, if its still for sale and you PM me, so we can cover off details, thanks in advance...
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Misc. -- More stuff!!! [csb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i'm also interested in the Polar 625x if the other person backs out.

thanks
Quote Reply
Polar --> SOLD!!! [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply