Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

I need a new Trisuit Stat!!!
Quote | Reply
I recently purchased a new Trisuit...I bought the Louis Garneau Elite Tek. I love the colors & the shoulder seams. The pad is pretty good as are the pockets. I really dislike the inseam length. It is too long. I am 5'5 & I am a more curvy (C Cup) athlete. I always wear a bra underneath so a suit with a built in bra is not a must although I like it. I LOVED the fit of my old Zoot Suit, but want a higher quality more technical suit. I want something with a 5 or 6 inch inseam. Maybe a little longer, but nothing more than 7 inches. I need pockets for fueling and some compression, but not too much. I am looking to hear from you ladies! What do you love? Thank you!!!
Quote Reply
Re: I need a new Trisuit Stat!!! [Trimomma78] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Desoto forza trisuit is what I wear but am 5' 10" and about 146 #, so a bit different body configuration. Like it for my oly's and sprint distances. Longer races I use a two piece Zoot because a one piece is a pain in buns to use the porta potties . :-)
Quote Reply
Re: I need a new Trisuit Stat!!! [fembeast] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
fembeast wrote:
Desoto forza trisuit is what I wear but am 5' 10" and about 146 #, so a bit different body configuration. Like it for my oly's and sprint distances. Longer races I use a two piece Zoot because a one piece is a pain in buns to use the porta potties . :-)

5'10" and 146 lbs of Nordic Goddess, oh wife of mine. :-)

"100% of the people who confuse correlation and causation end up dying."
Last edited by: MOP_Mike: Jun 2, 13 10:45
Quote Reply
Re: I need a new Trisuit Stat!!! [fembeast] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What size ? Looking for something for my daughter who's 6' 135 lbs - tough one to fit !
Quote Reply
Re: I need a new Trisuit Stat!!! [tbroido] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I feel your pain, it is tough to find gear that fits right. I am a size medium for the desoto forza and my zoot is large shorts and medium top. Now your daughter may be medium shorts (as I am 45 yrs old and have had 2 kids so hips more shapely than when I was BC --- before children) Hope that helps, also keep in mind they do stretch out some with wear. :-)
Quote Reply
Re: I need a new Trisuit Stat!!! [Trimomma78] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
it might be too late, but if not, check out the ultra trisuit from zoot. it has many of the features you are looking for - 6" inseam, compression around the quads (and lower back too), and 4 pockets. you might have worn the performance / endurance racesuit from zoot in the past, the ultra has the highest tech fabrics around with a lot of extra detail to comfort and fit.
Quote Reply