Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Hand Pressure.... UGH
Quote | Reply
Hello

Right off I have to say that I am a newbie and proud. So now that we have this established, can someone explain to me how I can relieve pressure off my hands while riding? Its not so much that my hand go numb or anything like that, but they just start feeling uncomfortable. Its affecting mostly my thumb and palm areas. Can anyone help?

M
Quote Reply
Re: Hand Pressure.... UGH [mgoodwin16] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi there!

Welcome to the forum. You should not feel that much pressure on your hands. I'd have someone take a look at your bike fit your position while riding. It might be a function in being new to the bike and having too much of your weight forward, but there might be some fit issues as well.

Best of luck to you, I hope you get it figured out.

M

------------------------------------------------------------
The beatings will continue until morale improves
Quote Reply
Re: Hand Pressure.... UGH [mdraegerpnw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks! I took my bike to the LBS and described to them what I was feeling. And they said exactly that... I needed to be fitted again. So I'm going back for that Monday. Thanks again!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
My pleasure! Happy riding!

------------------------------------------------------------
The beatings will continue until morale improves
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi - I have this issue also. I ride with a group of guys who ride all the time and one of them rode behind me and said "death grip on the handlebars" - LOL! So I try to make a point of loosening up my grip when I feel my hands start to hurt and it does make a difference.
Quote Reply