Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Cheap TT frameset?
Quote | Reply
Other than 'Leader' brand......what are some examples of low priced TT frames that would have somewhat aero tubing, rear wheel cutout, etc., and use 700 wheels??

TT'ing is far from my specialty, I'm a road racer primarily, but I would like to build up a nice TT bike.....just can't justify a lot of $$ on the frame...

thx!
Quote Reply
Re: Cheap TT frameset? [gibson00] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If you contact me I have a bike which I maybe will to sell in part or whole. It is a Fort. Their frames are cheap anyway.

www.fortframes.com
Quote Reply
Re: Cheap TT frameset? [gibson00] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
find someone selling a used QR aluminum frame or look for a Cannondale 2004-2005 Ironman frame (no wheel cutout on except for the top line though) Really depends on what seat angle you want. C-dale and QR good for steep, maybe a used Giant TCR Aero for shallow.

Post this in the regular forum btw.
Quote Reply
Re: Cheap TT frameset? [Tai] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks, I'll repost in the Tri forum. I'm looking for something that would not be too steep, probably 76 or less seat angle. The leader frameset is 78, which makes it very difficult for me to stay within UCI rules of having my saddle 5cm behind the BB, even with a setback seatpost (they do check at the races where I am).
Quote Reply