Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Influence of parents unknown (until it hits you over the head)
Quote | Reply
This morning while lying in bed, my wife says she has something to tell me. As thoughts race through my mind, she mentions that last night while our 10-year-old son was taking a shower, she smelled the scent of my particular shaving gel. Curious (as our son likes to make potions using soaps, shampoos, etc.), she knocked on the shower door and entered the bathroom. She asked our son if he was using my shaving gel and he said yes. She asked what for and he said to shave his legs! I start busting up laughing, mostly because I've been noticing that when I shave my face, my razor is perpetually dull. So, of course, I assume wrongly that it's my wife. Well, Encyclopedia Brown I'm not. Another Triathlete/Cyclist has been born.

You know your a Triathlete when your 10-year-old son shaves his legs just like Dad.

Sean
Last edited by: haystack: Sep 20, 03 13:49
Quote Reply
Re: Influence of parents unknown (until it hits you over the head) [haystack] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Good one! Kinda like the Litespeed ad...
Quote Reply
Re: Influence of parents unknown (until it hits you over the head) [Ironstevie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I haven't seen the Litespeed ad. If someone would post or e-mail one to me, I really would appreciate it. Thanks!

Sean
Quote Reply
Re: Influence of parents unknown (until it hits you over the head) [haystack] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Can't find the ad on line, but it's in the cycling and tri mags about every other month...3 year old boy shaving his legs with his litespeed tricycle in the background. classic
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The ad is on the litespeed homepage http://www.litespeed.com/

Quote Reply
Re: Influence of parents unknown (until it hits you over the head) [Brent F] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks, Brent. It's hard to see unless the Litespeed homepage is refreshed a few times.

My wife got a chuckle out of this as well. :-)

Sean
Quote Reply