Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Getting Rid of the TV in my Bedroom. [dreaming~big] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
dreaming~big wrote:

This sounds a little nutty, but I'm wondering about painting the walls a dark restful color ... deep magenta? I know, the resale value would shoot down, but as long as I'm here,

Paint your room whatever colour you wish, but when it comes time to sell you should paint it something neutral.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: Getting Rid of the TV in my Bedroom. [cayenne] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The best, by far , is anything by Liquid Mind.

That guy is awesome! The most relaxing music I've ever heard.
An ex used to have a small fan blowing at night for the noise. I kind of liked it.

Quote Reply
Re: Getting Rid of the TV in my Bedroom. [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think I am done watching TV to fall asleep. I did that last night - movie on laptop - and slept facing the screen. Woke up with a SPLITTING HEADACHE.

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply
Re: Getting Rid of the TV in my Bedroom. [squid] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
There are a couple of You-Tube full length videos of Liquid Mind recordings that I'm playing as background in my office. They're wonderfully relaxing. All I need now is an aquarium (but something tells me the boss wouldn't allow it).

~~ kate
Quote Reply
Re: Getting Rid of the TV in my Bedroom. [dreaming~big] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
We have blackout curtains and a white noise machine. Sharper Image has one that has 20 sounds if you prefer other than white. It's better on recovery/restoration when your brain isn't trying to make sense of other sounds while you're sleeping. No TV in bed or iphone or ipad. Your brain/body needs time to unwind from electronics before being ready for bed. You'll figure out what works best for you.
Quote Reply

Prev Next