Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

New Felt Tri-bikes 2004? When?
Quote | Reply
I emailed felt racing and they said that I should check with my local felt dealer for information about the new 2004 tri-bikes. Does anyone have any pics or information, colors, prices, specs, when the info will be on the feltracing or feltusa.com How about Cervelo? I will be buying either/or soon, I hope.

Thanks,
Kevin Jasper
Quote Reply
Re: New Felt Tri-bikes 2004? When? [KYROCKET] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"Check with local dealer" I walked into my local Felt dealer this past summer and asked about a Tri bike and guy acted like he never heard of a such thing.

As far as Cervelo, I e-mail them asking about the 04's they said I had to wait next month sometime.

Sorry I wasnt much help.

Dave
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
There were several posts regarding the new Felt line a few days ago. I believe Superdave gave the lowdown on prices and specs for the 04 models. Do a site search for Felt and you'll find them.

BTW: I just bought my second Felt bike, a F1R ('03 road bike) and damn am I loving it.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
There's a picture of the new B2 in the new Triathlete magazine (Blackish cover with Mark Allen). It looks really nice - semi-bladed seat tube and carbon aero seatpost.
Quote Reply