Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

fs-New Powercranks Square taper 172.5
Quote | Reply
FS-New Powercranks square tapered road
I just sold a pair of powercranks on ebay and the f-ing buyer hasn't gotten back to me in over a week so it looks like they are still for sale. They went for $609+$15 shipping. I'm going to repost again but first I figure I'll offer them up.

$600 and I'll ship them USPS priority mail. email me at longislandcycling@yahoo.com if your interested. I'm reposting them on tuesday. Thanks again. Pat

They had been posted as item number 7164387601 and here was the description I had used on ebay:

These are the newest generation Model 4 powercranks. Model 4 powercranks are identified by the rounded (tounge depressor) design. These cranks use Square tapered bottom bracket, 172.5 mm in length, Standard double chain ring design (130 BCD). They retail for $799, I begin all of my auctions at $1 without a reserve.

Arguably the best training aid to improve your cycling. In short they make each crank arm work independently from each other forcing you to incorporate more muscle groups and pedal correctly. For more information on these cranks please refer to the company website www.powercranks.com

These Cranks were installed on a bike a month ago and I have zero miles on them. Other than normal installation marks they are in new condition. Owners manual included.

I have a 1 year old who is cutting into my training time and I can't see holding on to these without having the time to commit to them. Please email any questions you have regarding the cranks.

Buyer will pay $15 for shipping (USPS Priority) and insurance. I only ship to the continental US and only take USPS or Bank Money orders as payment. I DONT TAKE PAYPAL!!! I ship fast and have successfully sold high end bike parts on ebay for the past few years without a problem. Please look at my feedback and feel confident that I try to provide the best possible service when selling items. If you must use paypal please don't bid I will not change my payment policy.

Quote Reply