Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Need an entry for the sold out IMLP? We have spots!
Quote | Reply
We have a few entries left for the SOLD OUT 2013 Ironman Lake Placid!

Team members receive:

• 1-on-1 coaching support from John Hirsch, champion pro/elite triathlete, Ironman Lake Placid top-10 finish
• 1-hour consult with Christine Lynch, multiple time race champion, elite age-group triathlete and sport nutrition and race fueling expert
• Training plans and monitoring
• Team gear
• Race weekend meet ups, including: swim, bike and run group easy workouts, a race strategy planning session and Q and A with Head Coach, John Hirsch and Sports Nutrition Advisor, Christine Lynch
• Pre-race party and Post-race meet up

Where your fundraising money goes:

• We provide immediate non-medical, assistance to cancer patients and their families where the diagnosis results in disruption, hardship and uncertainty in their everyday lives.
  • We also provide funding to health care facilities and foundations, to enhance the delivery of care, communication and educational services for cancer patients.
  • There is more to cancer than finding a cure. Those who deal with the disease here and now need immediate assistance. That's where we come in- to help everyday in every way we can.

To join us, register on our website: www.teamcontinuum.net

If you have questions or need advice on whether you should register, contact: christine@teamcontinuum.net

We look forward to racing with you!

We provide immediate non-medical, assistance to cancer patients and their families where the diagnosis results in disruption, hardship and uncertainty in their everyday lives.
Last edited by: TeamContinuum: Mar 22, 13 8:40
Quote Reply
Re: Need an entry for the sold out IMLP? We have spots! [TeamContinuum] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Having done the NYCM with Team Continuum, I can confidently say that the experience and fundraising was quite inspirational and meaningful.

I appreciate all the support they offer, but I'd be more appreciative if they figured out a way to convince my better half that I should do IMLP...
Quote Reply
Re: Need an entry for the sold out IMLP? We have spots! [innohurry] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
@innohurry Not likely anyone can convince her of anything! I am just glad she didn't kill me when you crashed in Spain!

http://www.johnhirsch.org
http://www.stronglikebulltraining.com
Quote Reply