Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Body Wash to remove chlorine smell
Quote | Reply
I'm looking for recommendations for a body wash that is gentle on the skin and removes the smell of chlorine. Any suggestions?
Quote Reply
Re: Body Wash to remove chlorine smell [kimbie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TriSwim works for me
Quote Reply
Re: Body Wash to remove chlorine smell [TriGirrrrl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
+1

This was recently discussed. I had made reference to the "lick test" in that the chemical still probably won't be completely gone despite multiple showers & lotion applications, but TriSwim is as good as any I've found.

I've also heard rave reviews about a Eucerin shower oil or something along those lines (beige bottle) that REALLY helps moisturize & isn't actually oily despite its name.

AW
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I also use dermaswim before getting in the water
on my hair I like the stuff from Reflect sports - both the before swim and then their shampoo and conditioner (same company that makes Hoo Ha Ride Glide)
Quote Reply
Re: Body Wash to remove chlorine smell [TriGirrrrl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes I had a "doh" moment after I posted and thought I should have searched before I posted. Thanks for your replies. I'll try and get my hands on this TriSwim product. I'm assuming I can buy it online somewhere - oh - wait - I'll do a search.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
kimbie wrote:
Yes I had a "doh" moment after I posted and thought I should have searched before I posted. Thanks for your replies. I'll try and get my hands on this TriSwim product. I'm assuming I can buy it online somewhere - oh - wait - I'll do a search.

yeah even swim outlet carries it
Quote Reply
Re: Body Wash to remove chlorine smell [meuf] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks - swim outlet doesn't deliver this product to Canada. I did find it on trisports.com if anyone else in Canada that lives in the boonies like I do wants to get this body wash.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Call me a freak, but I take a somewhat masochistic pride in stinking like a pool. I attribute this to the satisfaction of a job/workout well done, as well as the nostalgia that comes from having spent years teaching swimming lessons/lifeguarding/on the swim team, etc.

I find sweating it out is sometimes the only way.

. . . . . . . . .
-julie
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I recently started using black soap, specifically this stuff. I think it's the best stuff ever...no more chlorine smell.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I get my triswim products from Amazon. Then again, I get just about everything from amazon these days.....
Quote Reply