Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

RotorCranks RS4 (175 mm, 53/39) - $475
Quote | Reply
Used RotorCranks that are in great condition. Used for about 3 months. They'll fit a standard English-thread bottom bracket. 175 mm crank arms and 53/39 chainrings. Great condition with box, instructions, and all necessary installation hardware. These retail for about $700 new.

Last edited by: jhendric: Jun 29, 05 16:15
Quote Reply
Re: RotorCranks RS4 (175 mm, 53/39) - $475 [jhendric] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Did these ever sell? If not, please e-mail me at sitfrisco@yahoo.com if you would like to sell them.
Quote Reply
Post deleted by JET [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have had my eye on your cranks for some time.

Still selling?

Need anything for trade?

Why are you selling? How many miles on cranks? Any Warranty left?

Very interested

Thanks

Jim Hallberg

Jim Hallberg
USAC level II
USAT Level I
http://www.d3multisport.com
WATTS UP!!
Quote Reply
Re: RotorCranks RS4 (175 mm, 53/39) - $475 [jtriathlete] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Still available. Been too busy to get 'em up on Ebay. 3 months use, probably 2k miles. Very good condition with tons of life left. I'm parting out my old TT bike to make room for a new one (and a new set of the titanium RCs).

I doubt the warranty is transferable, but the owner of RCs posts on this site pretty regularly - that's gotta be worth something.

Don't really need anything in trade, but what are you offering?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
hmmm

WEll I am interested I will have to see what I get from a few bikes I sell and whats left over to buy those cranks.

If interested I am selling a Team Once Carbon Giant Medium frame with Ultegra and a few other upgrades, a TRek 2200 (51 cm) Shimano ultegra with Bonstrager(Less than 100 miles) , a Kestrel Talon (56cm) with less than 1 year training and Ultegra.

And if someone gave me the right PRice I would Sell My Griffen (57cm) with Dura Ace (With or Without Hed 3's front and rear) Carbon X aero bars. X lab water bottle rear setup.

As soon as I get some Extra $$ I will e-mail and see if you still have the cranks. If not, No worries.

jtriathlete@hotmail.com

Jim Hallberg
USAC level II
USAT Level I
WATTS UP!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Tell me what's on the Giant and what you want for it. I have a friend that's looking for a new bike and the size is probably right.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The Giant is a 2003 Team bike. Medium frame carbon composite (compact), stock fork. Black and Yellow

ITs a Full Shimano Ultegra, Easton Bars, and Easton Seat Post with 135 gram saddle. With 1.5 month old Mavic Ksyrium equipe wheels.

It has a Shimano Wireless Flight Deck. (face is slightly scratched but works fine)

Bike is at other house because I am in between 2 places. But I am heading up this weekend and I can take a picture of it then and send it out. I will sell with my wedding gift of a new Shimano Ultegra 9 speed 23-11 cassette and Chain, never taken out of box. (Just have not needed to switch them just yet.) Had Full service Tune up May 27th, 2005 I am 6 ft and ride with a tall seat post but it can fit a wide range of height.

Jim Hallberg
USAC level II
USAT Level I
WATTS UP!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
$$$?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Oh Yes of Course

$2000

Jim Hallberg
USAC level II
USAT Level I
WATTS UP!!
Quote Reply
Post deleted by JET [ In reply to ]
Re: RotorCranks RS4 (175 mm, 53/39) - $475 [Clarence1997] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"I'm parting out my old TT bike to make room for a new one (and a new set of the titanium RCs)."
Quote Reply