Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Not so short tri shorts
Quote | Reply
Hi ladies, I am trying to get my g/f her first tri kit. She can not stand how many of the companies make their tri shorts for women with really short legs. Though, I myself (or any other male in ST) don't mind the daisy duke length shorts, she does not like them. Do you ladies have the same problem finding longer shorts? Any companies that you think have really great womens line? She is 5'7" 125lbs if it helps.
Quote Reply
Re: Not so short tri shorts [bmsumpter] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am 5'6 with a 31.5 inseam and always have to look at the length of shorts. TYR shorts are 6 or 7 inches which it in the right place and don't look like nasty dukes. De Soto makes nice capri pants but the shorts are booty like that are questionable on some.i

Quote | Reply
I am 5'6" as well with a 30" inseam. I had good success with Sugoi tri shorts. I also check out men's shorts esp for riding or running as I hate short shorts.

AP

------------------------
"How bad could it be?" - SimpleS
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I think the DeSoto Forza tri shorts are a tad longer, and DeSoto's 400 mile short is a bit more on the longer side. Might try those.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a pair of Zoot ones from Sports Basement that fit like bike shorts - a little longer than mid-thigh on me and nice coverage on the rear (5'5", 137).

-----------------------------------------------------------------
You. You make me stronger.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I haven't seen many companies that only make daisy duke length tri shorts. That might be what they advertise, but every company that makes supre short tri shorts also make them normal length.
Quote Reply