Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Hotel in Coeur d'Alene?
Quote | Reply
Hi.

I just got into Ironman Coeur d' Alene and was wondering if anyone has tips for me on a hotel? I have called most of the hotels in Ironman City (downtown Coeur d'Alene) and they are already booked. Does anyone know where I can stay? Does anyone have extra room in a cabin/hotel/house that I can rent?

Any advise would be helpful.

TriB
Quote Reply
Re: Hotel in Coeur d'Alene? [tri-b] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I stayed at a place called the Cedar Motel or something like that a couple of years ago at nationals. It was about 2 miles from the start, but was o.k. It's certainly not a 4 or 5 star joint, but it go the job done. I also think that most of the rooms had stoves, etc. in them.

Brandon Marsh - Website | @BrandonMarshTX | RokaSports | 1stEndurance | ATC Bikeshop |
Quote Reply
Re: Hotel in Coeur d'Alene? [-Tex] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Try the Bates Motel down at the end of main (It's a dump, but how much time are you going to spend there anyway?). Say "hi" to Norman.
Quote Reply
Re: Hotel in Coeur d'Alene? [Train Wreck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Stay away from CDA, every hotel and business jacks up the price just for IM week. The way to go is East spokane, a 15 minute drive and prices are normal. I stayed at the Residence Inn for $63 a night, kitchen included, no minimum night required.
Quote Reply
Re: Hotel in Coeur d'Alene? [tri-b] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I stayed at the Motel 6. It was just fine. No minimum, minutes from the race, no price increase. It even has a pool. There is also a Super 8 right there. No pool at the Super 8 but a little further away from the highway so it may be quieter.
Quote Reply
Post deleted by Administrator [ In reply to ]