Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

I'm Available: Triathlete with run/multi-sport sales experience
Quote | Reply
I believe it takes a personality to sell a brand. In the years that I have worked in run specialty, I have learned these skills and am confident I can sell not only a brand, but the ideals that inspire that brand. Having firsthand knowledge of how to sell run and multi-sport products, I am ready to educate sales and promotional staff on the features and benefits of the your line.
Please peruse my resume below and feel free to contact me with any questions. I am willing to relocate for right opportunity.
Sincerely,

Lauren Webb
3928 Baja Vista, Oceanside, CA 92058 • 858-829-3466 • laurenwebb3@gmail.com

Objective
To be an ambassador in the running and multisport industry with a top tier brand, using my knowledge of run specialty and sales experience to educate and inspire.

SSummary of Qualifications
  • Experienced endurance enthusiast with four-plus years of run specialty experience
  • Proven sales records for multiple sales positions
  • Extensive experience of industry; including races, promotions and brands
  • Working knowledge of biomechanics and kinesiology
  • Seven years of multi-sport and running competition

Work Experience
Running Center, Carlsbad, CA Nov 2011 to Present
Sales Associate/Management
  • Managed store level operations including, but not limited to hiring, training and scheduling
  • Worked with futures, sales reps and new and existing product
  • Controlled inventory; performed special orders, fills and shipping tasks
  • Provided exceptional client service resulting in a consistent exemplary ratings

Road Runner Sports, San Diego, CA Aug 2009 to Oct 2011
Fit Expert/ Gait Analyst
  • Sold over $800,000 of product for 2010
  • Met or exceeded 100% of weekly sales quotas throughout entire employment
  • Conducted numerous technical and informative clinics on products and biomechanics

760 Media, San Diego, CA March 2009 to Aug 2009
Account Executive
  • Created an online presence for clients using web 2.0 methods and social media sites
  • Conducted viral marketing projects for local and international clients utilizing social media and blogging sites
  • Managed multiple government and hospitality accounts meeting 100% of forecasted budgets
  • Sold print and online advertising through cold calls and warm leads for various projects

Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, Team In Training, San Diego, CA Jan 2009 to Aug 2009
Marketing Coordinator
  • Designed and distributed all marketing and public relations material
  • Created and managed all online marketing including email campaigns and social media sites
  • Managed local events and trade shows for recruitment resulting in over 400 seasonal leads

Western Illinois University Campus Recreation, Macomb, IL Aug 2007 to Dec 2008
Graduate Assistant/Sport Club Supervisor
  • Developed a multi-tiered sponsorship campaign resulting in $3,000 in local donations over a four week period
  • Organized and oversaw approximately 15 Intramural events, inception to implementation
  • Supervised 22 university sport clubs - including nationally ranked rugby, men’s volleyball and Ultimate Frisbee

EEducation
M.S. Kinesiology – Sport Management, Western Illinois University, Macomb, IL Dec 2008

B.A. Communication, CSU San Marcos, San Marcos, CA May 2007
Quote Reply