Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Chlorine Stink
Quote | Reply
What do y'all use the get the chlorine funk out from your skin? I shower immediately after swimming but I still smell like chlorine the rest of the day. Wondered if anyone here had any luck with a body wash and/or lotion to cover up the chlorine smell I loathe? Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: Chlorine Stink [Iron Gal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I watch my hair and skin with Neutrogena T-Gel shampoo to rid myself of the stench.

Quote | Reply
Lotion up with a shed butter lotion and I use caress soap. Gets chlorine funk off.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I use a product called TriSwim body wash. It does a pretty decent job of removing chlorine odor. I buy a large pump bottle of it at a time from thelifeguardstore.com but I am sure its available elsewhere.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
After 20yrs of swimming, I've learned to accept & embrace it.

Here's a neat trick...whatever you use to get it off your skin...a few hours later lick (or slightly moisten) a small spot on your forearm or the back of your hand....chances are it will still smell like chlorine....if not you're not swimming enough!

I use the Triswim stuff for my hair but haven't gotten the body wash yet. I just use the shampoo as all-purpose....

AW
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
+1 for the Triswim body wash. I just started using it about a week ago but so far I feel like it's really helping. They make body lotion too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Twitter | Blog
Quote Reply
Re: Chlorine Stink [calbear08] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the advice. I bought the Tri Swim body wash and lotion. Will try it out this week! Can't wait!
Quote Reply