Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Where can I get new Carnac insoles?
Quote | Reply
I need new insoles for a pair of Carnac Ellipse. Anybody know where I can get original equipment insoles? Or how about some upgrades? I'm not interested in cushioning...I like the firm feel - to feel the pedals and the pedal stroke. Thanks for your suggestions!
Quote Reply
Re: Where can I get new Carnac insoles? [Mac] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Anyone? This thread is fading fast...I'm melting...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
...you might like superfeet at http://www.superfeet.com

David
* Ironman for Life! (Blog) * IM Everyday Hero Video * Daggett Shuler Law *
Disclaimer: I have personal and professional relationships with many athletes, vendors, and organizations in the triathlon world.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I use the Superfeet "black" ones in my Sidi's . I also use the "green" ones in my running shoes. I take the OEM ones out immediately and throw em away. Great product.

"It is better to just strike a straight blow with a crooked stick than to spend your whole life trying to straighten the damn thing out!" (Bill Oncken)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If you can't find them at a shop try the distributor, Sinclair Imports:

http://www.sinclairimports.com/...ges/Carnac_Main.html

Joel
Quote Reply
Re: Where can I get new Carnac insoles? [czone] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How thick are the Superfeet insoles you use in your cycling shoes?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
How thick are the Superfeet insoles you use in your cycling shoes?
I haven't measured, but I'd say as thick as a regular Carnac (old) insole + 3mm or so for the plastic support part. Do you have the new Carnac insoles w/ the plastic built in? I'd say just a tad (scientific unit of measure) thinker than those. I have the Blue superfeet in my mountain biking shoes and they are great, and my shoes fit the same and didn't require a seat adjustment. I haven't had any foot issues on the road bike, so I just use old running insoles.

David
* Ironman for Life! (Blog) * IM Everyday Hero Video * Daggett Shuler Law *
Disclaimer: I have personal and professional relationships with many athletes, vendors, and organizations in the triathlon world.
Quote Reply