Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Effortless swimming program
Quote | Reply
Has anyone paid for and used Brenton Ford's Effortless Swimming program? Looking for some real world feedback on performance before plunking down cash. Thanks.

I wanna go fast!
Quote Reply
Re: Effortless swimming program [ironmanatee] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ironmanatee wrote:
Has anyone paid for and used Brenton Ford's Effortless Swimming program? Looking for some real world feedback on performance before plunking down cash. Thanks.

I wanted to bump this very old thread to see if, five years later, anyone has used this service? I found the Effortless Swimming videos on youtube and really like them, was thinking about signing up. It is $399 for one year, you have access to a bunch of swim videos and a forum where you can post a video and get feedback while looking at other's feedback as well. You're encouraged to post a new swim video on 4-6wk intervals. Anyway, pricey service, but the swim feedback videos available on youtube seem pretty great.

Dimond Bikes Superfan
Quote Reply
Re: Effortless swimming program [ericlambi] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've done a couple of his clinics and been a member for a while. I think what he does is excellent and definately worthwhile. I had massive gains with stroke correction. If you register for a year, its value if you video yourself and get feedback and there is a lot to learn from what other people reviews too. There are a lot of videos in there which are excellent, my main focus was on the freestyle and the open water ones.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I bought an intro series but don't remember it costing anything near that. I'm a terrible swimmer and never really mastered the drills. Still found myself sinking on lots of them. So never really improved, but that was likely more on me than them.
Quote Reply
Re: Effortless swimming program [ironmanatee] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Highly recommend Total Immersion as well. lots of free content.
Quote Reply
Re: Effortless swimming program [bk2508] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bk2508 wrote:
Highly recommend Total Immersion as well. lots of free content.

You must be new here, ha.

Dimond Bikes Superfan
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
i would go with tower 26
Quote Reply