Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

700C Cane Creek Carbon Front Wheel
Quote | Reply
2003 Cane Creek Carbon tubular front wheel for sale. It has 18 titanium spokes attached to an aluminum hub body. Beside normal brake surface wear and being the slightest bit out of true, it is in good condition. In case you are unfamiliar with the wheel, it is essentially a Zipp 404 without the Zipp hub. Additionally, I will include a set of Salsa titanium skewers.I will ship anywhere in the US or Canada and will accept a U.S. Postal service money order.

Asking price $250 + shipping

Call me at 303-543-3873 or e-mail me at bigdavedahl@hotmail.com
Quote Reply
Re: 700C Cane Creek Carbon Front Wheel [bigdavedahl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This wheel is now available on e-bay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/...&ssPageName=WDVW
Last edited by: bigdavedahl: Jun 20, 05 19:25
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Okay, so I am current high bidder, how about PM'ing me with the reserve price? Realizing your buy it now price is $250, would you take $200 plus shipping via PayPal (sorry I am on a budget)?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Quote Reply
Re: 700C Cane Creek Carbon Front Wheel [ms6073] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How about $210 plus shipping via pay-pal? I too am on a budget.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yikes, I figured someone would go a little higher on the bidding on Ebay I set my high bid at $200 but $117? How about $230 - thats whats in the budget right now, not too mention Cane Creek wheels are a pain to true with the spoke nipples (tension nuts) being located at the hub and requiring the special wrench (which I happen to have). Wife and I will be on the bikes most of the day so I won't get a chance to check back until the afternoon.

Michael

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Quote Reply
Re: 700C Cane Creek Carbon Front Wheel [ms6073] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Man in the back with the green paddle. Green paddle for $230. Going once. Going twice. Sold to Michael. My e-mail address is bigdavedahl@hotmail.com for the pay-pal payment. I'll ship on Monday. Please pm me with your address.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Check PMs!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Quote Reply