Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

benifer
Quote | Reply
Gigli hurt me. if i hadn't already sold my soul for rock and roll it would have been rotted by this movie. the pain still hurts. it hurts deep.

gobble gobble

customerjon @gmail.com is where information happens.
Quote Reply
You mean J-Lolife and Ben Affleckted? [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Oy vay!!!! The previews said how bad that movie was, and I am almost 100% certain that it's not even a so bad that it's hilarious (like Showgirls).

Last night, Mrs. bunnyman and I watched some piece of trash movie where J-Lolife was this battered woman who ends up kicking her estranged husband's butt and killing him. It was so unplausable, with things like the hubby having this wowie neato cool house with a burglar alarm that has no motion detector (so she can sneak in and set up her coup), and her having a cell phone jammer, and a metal detector wand to find his hidden guns. Oh, yeah- she wore a bunch of rings so she could hit him harder, then had thrown the duffle bag with all of her effects and weapons out into the lake conveniently behind his house. The rings did not even bruise her knickles (brass knuckles and rings on the hand are sure to bruise your own hands after punching someone with those on the hand).

What am I trying to say? She's such a terrible actress that she can't recognise total far-fetchedness. She can't sing, either.

The thing that bothers me most about her and latest fetchit boy is that she has this smirk on her face in every picture. Also, it seems like she tries to get photographed as often as possible. This new marriage will last about 3-6 months at the very most. What a flake!!!!
Quote Reply
Re: You mean J-Lolife and Ben Affleckted? [bunnyman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Her booty is insured for $1 Billion with Lloyds of London. No, I am not making that up.

I'll resist the urge to hijack this thread and spin it into one focusing on why so many beautiful, successful women have such abysmally bad taste in men, and vice versa.

Have....a....race....in....four.....days..........must.....focus..........

------------------------------------------------------------
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
and I heard J -Low was a bad tipper too.
Quote Reply
Re: You mean J-Lolife and Ben Affleckted? [beatnic_tx] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Then you probably heard (or read) the same story I did on the radio. Basically, when J-Lolife and Ben Affleckted were in Vegas, they were playing some sort of table game (I don't remember, and I will not exaggerate the story). Ben was having a good go at the table, and was going to give a VERY generous tip. J-Lolife took the chip from the table and replaced the chip with a substantially lower denomination chip.
Last edited by: bunnyman: Sep 3, 03 6:50
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Question: Who cares? Sorry, but really guys; who cares? ...and good morning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Most people don't recognize opportunity because it wears bib overalls and looks like work.
~Teddy Roosevelt
Quote Reply
Re: You mean J-Lolife and Ben Affleckted? [jmorrissey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
She also paid some gay guy a considerable sum of money to tweak her nipples (to keep them erect) whilst filming a video. This was on VH1.

Joe Jackson kinda said it best about pretty women going out with monkeys (or something like that) in the old tune "Is She Really Going Out With Him?".
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I believe, "walking with gorillas" were the correct lyrics.

Most people don't recognize opportunity because it wears bib overalls and looks like work.
~Teddy Roosevelt
Quote Reply
Re: You mean J-Lolife and Ben Affleckted? [kategt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I know, I know... I usually don't even engage in this type of behaviour. But my tailbone is still killing me (I can't run right now) and it is cold and rainy here. I can't race right now, and I can't even get out on Monica (my GT Course), so this is a hell of a lot more entertaining than watching paint dry.

Oh, my furry terror Trixie has just tugged on my robe. She wants to play. I love that little bunny...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the correction. I think all of these bike wrecks, along with being plain older than dirt, is killing my memory.

That song, along with Phil Collins' "I Don't Care Anymore", "It Don't Matter to Me", and Kiss' "Deuce" got me through girlfriends, and one divorce. But being a happily married man, I only use "Deuce" as my theme song these days.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
All the beat-up triathletes this time of year. I've got a neck spasm, it's raining and I'm feeling a bit whiny in general. Other than that, everything's peachy. With regard to Ms. Lo, though, if I grow my butt, may I please have her moolah???? I'd really like a litespeed next spring.

~Teddy Roosevelt
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Grow your bum, then sing a song much like her tune "My Love Don't Cost a Thing" and not mean it. Get a 2 ct. Pink diamond ring from Cartier, lose it once, get an even biger one, then hock it. Then, you TOO can have a Litespeed built any way you wish, but with some gold plating and a pink, blue, yellow, and white diamond headtube badge. Get some blingy on the bike frame, and you can be J-Lolife!!!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Oh, the unmitigated joy of it all! Straight from Cartier to the bike shop!

But just stop for a moment and picture JLO in the aero-position. Doesn't quite work does it? Perhaps mounted on a bike rack, getting her eyebrows waxed at 3k a pop. Oh, jeez, look at me, fully engaged in this silly discussion. Oops. Ow. My neck. Time for some heat. Perhaps some ice - maybe both. Hell I don't know.

~Teddy Roosevelt
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
No, she'd pay someone to do the bike riding for her. I wonder how much?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Where do I sign? I'm available! Unfortunately, I believe we are in different age groups...and most likely moral groups...most certainly social groups...and definitely tax brackets. I do sing better than her, though.

~Teddy Roosevelt
Quote Reply
Introducing... [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
KATE- LO!!!!!!! She swims, she bikes, and runs and sings better than J-Lo!!!! She does not get the $3K eyebrow waxes, she does not pay gay men to tweak her nipples for videos (that we know of), nor does she not date the poor schmuck of a man, Ben Affleck, who will go down with J-Lo).

Buy some of her CDs, and she will be able to buy a Litespeed with a Cartier-designed headtube badge!!!

Should I be your manager?
Quote Reply
Re: benifer [customerjon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Why man, why? For the love of God how could you have been conned into paying hard earned money to watch that trash and further enrich j-loser and her boy toy. Just say NO and keep saying no and maybe they will go away to the land of used up celebrities.
Quote Reply
Re: Introducing... [bunnyman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Now the question is, where do you sign??? Yes! Be my manager! PLEASE be my manager! My first CD will be entitled Trianthology! A collection of gut-wrenching disco hits with the first track entitled, "It's All About the Bike Baby!"

(Oh, and, can we keep that gay-tweeking thing between us? God forbid the Enquirer should get ahold of it.)

~Teddy Roosevelt
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I thought she was really good in "out of sight"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
"She also paid some gay guy a considerable sum of money to tweak her nipples (to keep them erect) whilst filming a video. This was on VH1."

Actually, I was faking the gay part.
Quote Reply
Re: benifer [slick] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i went because one i wasn't paying and two i just had to feel the pain. i mean it couldn't have been as bad as everyone was saying. sure benaflack played a fighter pilot who was nearly blind in pearl harbor and j-schmo just plain suck in the bad way. but i had feel the pain. i had to get it in to my system. i had to see yet another retard role. god forbid anyone try to make the mentaly disadvantage act like humans. they are only little funny monkeys who watch baywatch because 'it's where the sex is'. oh funny funny tard. wanna act like a retard and make me laugh. dance tard dance! aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!

IT HURTS GOD KILL ME IT HURTS SOOOOO BAD!!!

customerjon @gmail.com is where information happens.
Quote Reply
Re: Introducing... [kategt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I will sign up wherever you wish. Now, what drum machine pattern should we copy for your album? Should I contact Simmons and Stanley for their help in writing your disco songs (as Kiss did have disco hits in '79-80), or should I contact Keith and Mick (as they had a disco tune), or should we do the Britney route and write a melody that will be the base of your tunes on this record? What rock stand-by will we copy as filler to your CD? You know, Britney did a rousing rendition of the Stones' "Satisfaction"...

I will keep the gay-tweak thing between us, as long as I can get 25% of your gross profits. Otherwise, the Enquirer pays lots of money to managers who leak stories.

You think we can then get Litespeed to do a special Kate-Lo version of their Blade with extra-large tubes, painted in Vegas Gold Metallic (yes- a real PPG colour!!!!)? Maybe ADA could find a way to gold-plate a pair of their rims!!!! I got the anodiser in the bag for the other parts...

I can play the part of a sleazy manger, as I have a mullet, a hairy chest, a bit of gold jewellery, deeply tinted fade-to-clear glasses, and a propensity to dress a bit, how shall I say... extroverted.
Quote Reply