Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Twin 6 Jersey
Quote | Reply
Hi Girls. Someone on here was talking about Twin 6 jerseys in another post about jerseys. I am wondering if anyone can tell me about the fit or the feel of the jerseys. On the size chart, small is a 35" chest. I am exactly that and am wondering if a small would be a comfy fit or if I need to order a medium. I am also wondering about the quality of the jersey itself. Is the material nice and soft??

Finding a nice and good quality jersey is really hard!!!

Thanks Girls.

:)

CC
Quote Reply
Re: Twin 6 Jersey [Mr + Mrs C.C.] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Based on my experience (I own 3 Twin Six jersey's) the fit of their jersey's is typically described as "race/athletic" fit vs relaxed/recreational/whatever other word companies use here. I would say it fits very similar to the Gore and Castelli jerseys I own. I wear a medium in Twin Six but considering I purchase a medium (even when people say the small fits better) in everything I am not a good person to ask for size advice. If you are planning to order directly from them, give them a call and I am sure they will be more than willing to guide you. They have terrific customer service.

The material is soft and very durable. As I mentioned I already own three of them and have at least 2 from their 2013 collection on my list of must purchase for the upcoming season. I almost always race (mountain bikes) in their jerseys and have 3-4 mountain bike friends who are also sponsored by them so I have seen the jerseys take a beating in mud, rain, crashes, etc and come out looking just as good as before the race.

Buy one. I am positive you won't regret it.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
This will be terribly unhelpful, but I'd say that they run true-to-size. I am a 36 chest, and have very broad shoulders, but a proportionally small waist--meaning it's often hard for me to get something that fits all my freaky dimensions. :p

I typically wear a medium in T6...but I COULD squeeze into a small. Since I am using it for training wear, I prefer the medium.

Fabric is soft and breathable.

They have great customer service...if you are really in doubt, contact them. Also, I don't know if it is the case where you are, but all of our REI stores carry T6 gear, so you could go chevk them out for yourself, if you have an REI. (Most of our shops do, as well...but that could be b/c T6 is a local company, I don't know...)

mmm-mmm-Momo Charms
Handmade beverage charms, jewelry, and miscellanea

http://momocharms.wordpress.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
i own 2 of their jerseys in size small - they were sold out of both in medium and i was borderline between s/m, so i took the risk. both fit ok, but they're a bit short in the torso and snug across the shoulders. i can understand the latter, since i have very broad shoulders, but my torso is really short (practically non-existent) and between the cut and the way the jerseys ride up i only ever wear them with bibs. having some things (like my phone) in the back pockets helps keep them down a bit, but the pockets are also a bit smaller than other jerseys i have by LG and sugoi.

that all being said, they're my favourite jerseys. great material, excellent durability (i won't tell you how many times i've crashed in my metal jersey while mtbing and it still looks brand new), and i just don't notice them at all while i'm riding.

cheers!

-mistress k

Last edited by: mistressk: Nov 12, 12 13:01
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks so much girls. That's really been helpful. I think I will stick to the medium. Will let you know how I go.

PS I'm from Oz so am ordering online.
Quote Reply