Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Ironman Race #'s?
Quote | Reply
I just read race rules for next weekend for IMWI. It says you need to pin your bike # and your run # your shirt. Can I use race # belts, one for bike and one for run? Any advice?

Thanks!

-----------------------:)
SUPPORT OPERATION REBOUND:
http://www.operationreboundcalifornia.kintera.org/ejs3

Kestrel Syndicate
Macca Fan Club
Quote Reply
Re: Ironman Race #'s? [ejs in chicago] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes you can...I suggest you just put it on under your wet suit and you are ready for the whole day.

----------------------------------------------------------

What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?
Quote Reply
Re: Ironman Race #'s? [ejs in chicago] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
yes, you can. i think you can use the same one for both the bike and run. i did. i think they give you 2 in case you are changing shirts.

be carefull if you put it on under the wetsuit, you may loose it when they strip your suit off. i put it beside my bike shoes and step into it as i'm putting my shoes on, then pull it up when i do the shoe velcro straps. this doesn't work if your shoes are on the bike though!

Quote | Reply
I read that rule recently also. I would suggest going out on a short training ride with your race number. Make sure it doesn't flap around in the wind.

I'm planning on using a race belt, putting it on in T1, and moving it to my front in T2.
Quote Reply
Re: Ironman Race #'s? [Bru] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
I read that rule recently also. I would suggest going out on a short training ride with your race number. Make sure it doesn't flap around in the wind.

I'm planning on using a race belt, putting it on in T1, and moving it to my front in T2.
Thats what I usually do, but the rules in the athlete guide made it seem like you couldnt.

-----------------------:)
SUPPORT OPERATION REBOUND:
http://www.operationreboundcalifornia.kintera.org/ejs3

Kestrel Syndicate
Macca Fan Club
Quote Reply