Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: A word about reviews. [Allan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Trek has nno choice. It will happen very soon.George Hincapie was not on an OCLV in last years tour. Sorry this doesn't have anything to do with the original post but is in response to Allen.
Quote Reply
Re: A word about reviews. [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
as long as we're on the topic of Tom's reviews...

I was trying to decide what pedals to buy. I don't know about anyone else, but I think this is a tough decision. and expensive too, since I was coming from spd's w/ MTN shoes, I needed road pedals AND road shoes. That ain't cheap. So I didn't want to make the wrong decision.

I was pretty settled on the speedplay X's after a demo ride on them. I like the simple design, and couldn't see why so many people road look's given how heavy they are.

Tom's detailed piece on the Zero's convinced me to pony up a bit more change and get the Zero's instead. Now I find I really like the adjustability of the set screws.

Anyway, it was the my first trip to bikesportmichigan.com, so I didn't have any background to accept his opinion over anyone else's, but his detail, description, and arguments made sense to me. Thanks Tom!
Quote Reply
Re: A word about reviews. [Gill] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the insight Gill. Oh for that perfect world, or indeed, more appropiately, that perfect triathlon course. I don't care much for this suing nonsense or large companies bullying smalller ones.

Regards
Quote Reply

Prev Next