Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB: verizon cell phone
Quote | Reply
Hey everyone,

i'm looking to buy a used verizon cell phone, hopefully one you have upgraded from and no longer need. i don't want to purchase a new phone because there is a good change i will be leaving the country for an extended period of time in the fall and don't want the burden of a renewed contract. let me know what you have and how much you are looking for it!
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: verizon cell phone [mperlberg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've had good luck purchasing my cell phones via ebay. Typically my local Verizon store has not charged me to activate these phones (if I remember correctly when I used Sprint it was a $25-30 charge
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
i just upgraded my verizon cell, and i have no need for my old one. it's an LG flip phone (don't know the model off-hand) from ~2 years ago. the front lcd is broken, but otherwise it works great. I also have all the toys to go with it (charger, car charger, and i may still have the leather case - i never used it). send me a message with an offer if you're interested.

mckenzie
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
So are you looking for just a phone, or a phone with an existing contract? If the latter is the case, I might be able to help. I just switched cancelled my contract, but have 90 days to renew w/out the early termination charge. My firm gave me a Blackberry through T Mobile, so I didn't need the Verizon account. My wife is still on the contract, so you two could split the contract if you want. Let me know. davesevans@yahoo.com.
Quote Reply