Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

IMC Registration - You get a receipt?
Quote | Reply
My Father-In-Law stood in line on Monday and registered me for my first IM. Needless to say, I am quite pumped (and nervous), but he said that he didn't get any kind of paperwork or receipt saying that I was "in".

IMC has not posted a participant list yet, nor have the charged my credit card.

Should I be bummed out this weekend b/c something went wrong? Or did the rest of you who registered not get any confirmation paperwork either?

Stressin' in Sandy Eggo.

Thanks,

Jon
Last edited by: sandy eggo jon: Aug 29, 03 9:03
Quote Reply
Re: IMC Registration - You get a receipt? [sandy eggo jon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No worries (well, in the usual case at least). We stood in line for hours, and didn't get one either. Never been a problem in the past. They should have the participant list up in the next couple of weeks.

See ya in Penticton next year.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If you paid via CC you will see it on your statement. If by check...I guess you have to wait. But start training anyway!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
i felt the same way after handing over $400 in cash at lake placid last month (and i'm canadian, so that's like $1000 to me!! well, not really, but it is a fair bit more). i checked the participant list every day, sometimes multiple times per day. after a week, my name finally appeared. so don't worry about it unless your name still isn't up after about 2 weeks. but i agree, it is a little unnerving not having any way to prove you were there and handed in your payment.

- The Who
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I paid in cash so got a receipt. I suspect your visa slip is your receipt
Quote Reply