Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

NEW DeSoto T1 Wetsuit - Size 6 -- SOLD
Quote | Reply
Brand new 2004 model DeSoto T1 -- $275

Both the bibjohn and pullover are size 6. According to the DeSoto size chart, this wetsuit will fit a person in this size range:

Height: 6'0"-6'6"
Weight: 200-230 lbs

(The chart also notes that "Most women will want to buy the bibjohns according to the size chart above, and the pullover one size smaller. Most men will buy both pieces according to the size chart.")

When I bought this wetsuit at the end of last season, that range included me. I tried on the suit to make sure it fit, but never even got it wet. I had a good winter of training, lost between 15-20 pounds, and now the suit (still never used) is too big for me.

The $275 price includes both the pullover and bibjohn, and standard US Postal shipping within the continental U.S.

If you're interested, please PM me or send me an e-mail at thesmockster@lycos.com

Last edited by: tshirtMatt: Jul 16, 05 10:28
Quote Reply
Re: NEW DeSoto T1 Wetsuit - Size 6 [tshirtMatt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Added photo.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
No takers yet, so I'll knock $20 off my initial asking price: This brand new T1 wetsuit can now be yours for $255 including shipping. If you are located in southeast MI and we can arrange a local pick-up, I'll take off another $10.

Check out the official product descriptions at the De Soto web site: http://www.desotosports.com/...its/salewetsuits.asp

The 2005 model runs at least $400, and the 2004 models are hard to come by now, especially in the larger sizes (as I found out myself when I went shopping for a size 5 to replace the suit I'm selling).

PM me or e-mail thesmockster@lycos.com if interested.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Interested in T1 if still available. I live in Beverly Hills, MI so no shipping necesesary. I also sent you an email with my cell phone number. Please call me tommorow.

Thanks,

AL
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is this wetsuit still available? I sent you an email and never heard back. Please email me at: sickingers@netscape.com.

Thanks.
Quote Reply