Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Support TriSports.com’s business systems, such as order entry, shipping, printing, receiving, retail, inventory management, and customer service.
- Support and troubleshoot Network and VPN connectivity between Trisports’ locations.
- Design, build, and support intranet tools to help corporate users analyze and understand inventory, sales, marketing, and other data.
- Design, build, and support tools to facilitate efficient and automated data feed delivery to 3rd party partners.
- Work with business users to define business requirements for new technology solutions.
- Troubleshoot operational issues as a part of a 7 day a week on-call IT staff.
- Occasional travel to remote retail stores and expos may be required.
Job Requirements or Qualifications:
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 1 – 3 years’ experience in the Information Technology field.
- Microsoft and/or Cisco certification a plus.
Abilities and Skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills are essential.
- Superior analytical skills are a must.
- Experience supporting VMWare or Windows servers or Windows workstations is required.
- SQL database experience in MSSQL and/or MySQL is required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft applications such as Excel, Outlook and Word is expected.
- Familiarity with network technologies and protocols is expected.
- Knowledge implementing and using system monitoring software is preferred.
To apply for a job or talk to someone about possible employment opportunities at TriSports.com, please mail, fax or email a resume and cover letter or employment application to:
4495 S. Coach Drive
Tucson, AZ 85714
Phone: (520) 884-8745
Fax: (520) 844-8740
TriSports.com - Owner