Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Post deleted by KYROCKET
Re: Cervelo P2K and Cervelo Dual Weight(Stock) [KYROCKET] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
About 20 lbs for the 54/55 size. They're not super light nor are they heavy.
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo P2K and Cervelo Dual Weight(Stock) [KYROCKET] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
> If you're not living on the edge then you are taking up too much room! Phillipians 3:14

Heh... I never knew that was a bible verse.

<If you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough>
Get Fitter!
Proud member of the Smartasscrew, MONSTER CLUB
Get your FIX today?
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo P2K and Cervelo Dual Weight(Stock) [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What about the frame/frameset weight of the Soloist? Cervelo doesn't publish their frame weights on their website. I've got a road bike that's a little too small for me and I'm thinking about moving my ultegra groupo to a Soloist (51cm) frameset. I ride group rides during the week, but would like to do some tri's during next season, so the Soloist seems like a perfect fit for me. Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo P2K and Cervelo Dual Weight(Stock) [carchaser] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"What about the frame/frameset weight of the Soloist?"

Dunno. I wouldn't be overly concerned about weight unless you need a 15 lb. bike for racing againt Lance in the Alps. The Soloist is as light as other bikes in it's class. For TT's and tri aerodynamics is much more important than a few lbs weight and Cervelo seems to be the leader here. For group rides aero advantages aren't very important. The Soloist seems like perhaps the best dual purpose bike out there. I used a Giant TCR with similiar compact geometry frrame this way with different seat posts for 76 degrees and Syntace C2 aero bars for tris. Worked good, but the Soloist has the advantage of the legitimate aero tubing.
Quote Reply