Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

DeSoto Two Piece Wetsuit
Quote | Reply
Anyone use one? Are they really less constricting? How is the fit? I've seen some postitive comments about them over in the general forum. I'm interested in how they work for other women.
Quote Reply
Re: DeSoto Two Piece Wetsuit [sammie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have one and I really like how easy it is to get out of. Having said that, now that I don't look like the string bean models in the catalogues, I'm having trouble with the top riding up because I have Hips!

As long as you're not too curvy, it really is a superior fit system.

DFL > DNF > DNS
Quote Reply
Re: DeSoto Two Piece Wetsuit [SallyShortyPnts] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks Sally! How does it feel when you are swimming? Do you feel like you have more freedom of movement than in other wetsuits? Which model do you have?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The shoulder articulation is very good because of the 2-piece design. I own the T1 wetsuit.

DFL > DNF > DNS
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Friend of mine has had one for years & wont wear anything else...I got a deal that was too good to pass up on a QR years ago (free) & now on a BlueSeventy something or other...so I have a sleeveless & sleeves. Haven't worn the BlueSeventy yet...maybe late fall it'll be cool enough.

i've always wanted the two piece though...simply for torque & shoulder range-of-motion....

AW
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I tried and tried and tried. Just didn't work for me: I have curves and shorter torso so the top kept riding up. I use a 1pc Nineteen that I love. But you need to try it and see how it will work for your bodytype.

AP

EDIT: It's not that it's any less constricting than a 1pc suit - I didn't find any difference in that aspect. Its about providing a better fit. And FIT is everything in a wetsuit.

------------------------
"How bad could it be?" - SimpleS
Last edited by: AndyPants: Aug 15, 12 15:00
Quote Reply