Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: NEVER RELEASED VisionTech Pursuit TT Aerobars
Quote | Reply
I have a set of white VisionTech Pursuit bars that I use on my TT bike. These are extremely rare as these were made for Interbike by VisionTech a few years ago. They have no upturned hooks, but have straight bulleted ends on the front and back. I'll let them go for $350. These are truly one-of-a-kind and the most aero of aerobars you've ever seen. Email me at AB [@] ij.net if interested and I'll send you a photo.

Thanks,

~ AB ~
Quote Reply
Re: FS: NEVER RELEASED VisionTech Pursuit TT Aerobars [gottabekidding] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
There's no way I can afford them, but can you send me a pic just for kicks?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: NEVER RELEASED VisionTech Pursuit TT Aerobars [Ze Gopha] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just emailed you a photo of them.

~ AB ~
Quote Reply
Re: FS: NEVER RELEASED VisionTech Pursuit TT Aerobars [gottabekidding] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Are they just VT's with straight extensions? ... ie what VT will be selling this summer?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
send me a pic

rdiday@cfl.rr.com

"How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world." ~Anne Frank
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hey, What did you get instead?

Paul
Quote Reply
Re: FS: NEVER RELEASED VisionTech Pursuit TT Aerobars [Zinc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No. These are a few years old and were made for Interbike as a prototype. Email me for a pic.

Email: AB [@] ij.net
Quote Reply