Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Swim cap in larger size
Quote | Reply
I have had trouble finding a swimming cap that would be comfortable for my long and thick hair. Also my head is probably of larger size as I can never wear "one size fits all" headwear. I used to have an old Speedo silicone cap that got broken and after that I tried on several brands and models. Usually the swim cams just keep climbing up my head so they end up like a weird unknown object on top of my head. Has anyone spotted swim caps that come in sizes?
Quote Reply
Re: Swim cap in larger size [Kivisisalik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Kivisisalik wrote:
I have had trouble finding a swimming cap that would be comfortable for my long and thick hair. Also my head is probably of larger size as I can never wear "one size fits all" headwear. I used to have an old Speedo silicone cap that got broken and after that I tried on several brands and models. Usually the swim cams just keep climbing up my head so they end up like a weird unknown object on top of my head. Has anyone spotted swim caps that come in sizes?
I see that this is only one size but accommodates long hair. http://www.swimoutlet.com/...5361.htm?color=31993

Quote | Reply
I like the Arena Smart cap. I know you can find it at Swimoutlet.com.
Quote Reply
Re: Swim cap in larger size [Honey~Badger] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the suggestion. The Arena cap as I understand is a textile cap but I'd prefer silicone cap for ow swimming - keeps my hair a tad drier. However, I have discovered that there are a few caps that are a little bigger on come in sizes. I am looking into TYR Tracer Edge Racing Swim Cap, but I can not find it in white in EU internet stores (seems to be available in the US). I have been using a dark grey cap so far and my training mates have told that it is really difficult to notice in the water. Aqua Sphere Aqua Glide Swim Cap seems another option but this one has ear pockets that according to reviews seldom match the position of one's ears...
Quote Reply