Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Look KG 361
Quote | Reply
Anyone out there have any experience with Look Bicycles? I'm thinking of getting a road bike and found a reasonable price on a new KG 361. I know a lot of pros ride the high end models, but what about the general consumer models? I need a durable workhorse bike that I can do long training rides on (as well as occasional technical short course duathlons and sprint tris) and this one seems to fit the bill. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Quote Reply
Re: Look KG 361 [tripoet] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I had lusted after the KG 356 (or is it 396- their really radical monocoque TT bike that is still highly in use on the track), but I could not get my geometry. There is only one Look bike I can even get in my correct top tube size. I don't recall which one it is, but it is second from the bottom in their lineup.

That being said, I really like their forks. They are a bit softer than your typical carbon fork, but they are a nice ride. If the Look bikes were in my geometrical requirements, I would HIGHLY consider them for my own personal bike. Almost everyone I know who had a Look frame really liked it.
Quote Reply