Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Is Nardello a PowerCranker?
Quote | Reply
Was that another win for PowerCranks in Sunday's round of the World Cup in Zurich? Maybe Frank can confirm whether Nardello has been using the cranks up until recently??. He was certainly very strong in the closing miles of the race to stay away as I didn't think 15seconds was enough with 5kms still to go. Is he still using the cranks Frank?
Last edited by: jimmi: Aug 18, 03 9:08
Quote Reply
Re: Is Nardello a PowerCranker? [jimmi] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I believe you're mixing up the two different "power cranks." Here's Nardello's bike with SRM Power Cranks, not the PowerCranks you're thinking of:

http://www.cyclingnews.com/...?id=PrinceLSNardello
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I do not know if Nardello (the same with Bettini) is still using the cranks regularly. I do know he used them regularly up until Mapei broke up and, as far as I know he still uses them as those cranks were never returned to me and the reports I was receiving indicated these guys fell in love with them. How he uses them now I do not know. Whether he currently uses them exclusively (as I recommmend) I doubt but is not really of interest to me as I assume he is using them as he thinks works best to his needs.

Frank

--------------
Frank,
An original Ironman and the Inventor of PowerCranks
Last edited by: Frank Day: Aug 18, 03 10:02
Quote Reply
Re: Is Nardello a PowerCranker? [2WheelsGood] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No, Eric, he was a PowerCranker, I was sure (no doubt he'll use SRMs too, especially since he's in the Telekom squad).. Frank's confirmed that. Although no news via Frank on how/whether he still uses them which is shame.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Unfortunately all the news I have received has come indirectly from others. The last report came to me from Mario Aerts coach, who related a conversation he had with Nardello and Bettini late last season regarding PC's when he ran across them one day at breakfast. If I knew anything more I would relate it. Unfortunately, I have never had any "direct" contact with these two riders but it seems reasonable to me for me to presume they have continued to train with them this season, especially based upon the positive report that came to me from Paul Van den bosch.

--------------
Frank,
An original Ironman and the Inventor of PowerCranks
Quote Reply