Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

NEW HED VO4 super aero framset/fork/post/seat size S
Quote | Reply
I have the super fast HED Aerolab V04 frameset in a size small that I am not going to end up building up. This is a 2005 version of HEDs super aero (and light by the way) time trial frame. Has Carbon seat and chainstays, includes full carbon fork, aero post, and super light (I'd like to say super comfy but I haven't tried it and seeing how light it is I'd think it's a TT saddle) carbon saddle. Seat angle is relatively relaxed, 73-74 deg I believe.

The frame is matt black. Price will be set in the next couple of days but I'm looking for around retail less 20% or so, and pics should be available soon. Just wanted to wet peoples appetites:) This is an awesome frame by the way. Tom did a great review of the 2003 version on www.bikesportmichigan.com a while ago. If you don't want mine buy one from him too;)

PM me if you are interested and want a spot in line.
Last edited by: Tai: May 17, 05 19:44
Quote Reply
Re: NEW HED VO4 super aero framset/fork/post/seat size S [Tai] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Okay, MSRP on this frame kit is $1595 from what I can tell and I'm asking $1250+ shipping. Remember this bike is very limited edition and just looks unbelievably fast. Plus it is scary SCARY scary light. Email for pictures.

The bike includes: frame (fully shaped aluminum w/carbon seat and chain stays), carbon aero seat post, carbon saddle, full carbon aero fork, and integrated headset.

The bike normally comes with a front brake bolt but that was cannibalized for another bike so that's teh only thing you'll be missing from new.

Never ridden, built up or really existed much as the frames only a couple of months old.

$1250+shipping fee of $25.00. Paypal accepted. Will keep the bike here a while and then if it's still around it'll go to Ebay.
Quote Reply
Re: NEW HED VO4 super aero framset/fork/post/seat size S [Tai] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry, bike is now on Ebay. Fridays the best day to put auctions up and I really couldn't wait another 2 weeks. Plus the other HED bikes on Ebay are selling pretty high. Do a search and you'll find it.
Quote Reply