Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Big D Climb
Quote | Reply

Hi! My name is Carter and I am currently working to promote this upcoming event in downtown Dallas called the Big D Climb. It is the 5th annual and is the biggest stair climbing event in the DFW area. I was wondering if I could possibly make a post or get your help to spread the word about this wonderful event that helps to find a cure for blood cancers! It is perfect for athletes and runners who like to try new things and compete against their friends! It is also great for family fun, getting in shape, college kids, and local alumni! Last year we had a great turn out from all over the U.S. and even Australia, and we are hoping to continue that! This what I would like to spread:

North Texas’ BIGGEST stair climb is turning five!  Come climb one of Downtown Dallas’ most recognizable skyscrapers with 1,500 of your closest friends in the 2013 Big D Climb benefitting The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.  Presented by Ivie & Associates, it is a race up 52 flights of stairs (1,040 steps) with awards given for fastest climber overall, fastest climber by age division, fastest team, best team spirit and top fundraising individual and team.  SAVE THE DATE – Saturday, January 26, 2013 and we’ll see you at Fountain Place for the toughest vertical challenge in DFW.  Check out www.bigdclimb.org or www.facebook.com/bigdclimb for additional information.  We’ll see you at the top!

Quote Reply