Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Would rather do a tough workout than a massage
Quote | Reply
Anyone else get this?
I'm cranky I'm missing my tough group ride tomorrow evening because I need to go get my left calf worked on. It's been strangely sore now for just over a week and my personal efforts (stick, foam roller, muscle cream) have not improved things at all. Workouts have been fine. I take the time to warm up thoroughly.

I was thinking us goofball triathletes are probably the only ones on earth who might rather go on a tough hard all out kick your booty bike ride than go get massaged. LOL!
I guess I have to remind myself, I'm not getting faster if I have a leg holding me back.
Quote Reply
Re: Would rather do a tough workout than a massage [determination] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i might have you there - i'm pissed i ended up missing my hill repeats run last night because i was shopping for a new bedroom set.

good luck getting the calf sorted out!

cheers!

-mistress k

Quote | Reply
That's a good one! I'm sure my miracle massage man will get things sorted. He specializes in athlete injury rehab type stuff.
The last bed I bought online. Didn't want to take the time to shop.
Quote Reply
Re: Would rather do a tough workout than a massage [determination] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I for one do not 'enjoy' massages... especially the ones that are for injury prevention/recovery it. If it feels 'good' it's probably not really gonna help your musculoskeletal system.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I get it :-)

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply