Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

I'm Available and looking
Quote | Reply
I'm about 200 dollars short of where I need to be for the year to cover tuition and a plane ticket to dallas.

I have 4 years of Graphic Design experience and classes. I can send a portfolio if desired.

I also have a lot of MS office experience and have about 6-7 years of experience with that. Anything from entering spreadsheets to writing in word.

I'm good at accounting.

I also could do "coaching" for a really cheap amount. I'm not certified at all, but have read a ton on the subject, own many leather bound volumes and my apartment smells of rich mahogany. All kidding aside, I have some kick ass workouts and have learned from some of the best in the industry. Only problem is I'm 21 so you'd have to be ok with that. I'm better at coaching sprint/olympic stuff as that's where my experience is.

I'm a marketing and cis major at UC Denver in the end of my junior year. I'm fairly good at facebook promotion as that is actually my expertise.

If I can help in any way please let me know.
Quote Reply
Re: I'm Available and looking [cjathey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm looking for facebook promotions for my project as well as word document construction.

The project is titled "Further WiTHiN" and it involves the purchase and refit of the existing pedal powered boat named "WiTHiN" and thenpiloting her around the world. The original project, Pedal The Ocean, proposed to pilot her from Tofino, BC on the west coast of Vancouver Island to Hawaii.. so, as I propose to go further.. I thought the name was fitting.

I've started the facebook group (/furtherwithin) but.. I used to be great at promotions.. now, I have too much to do and the systems are clamping down. I used Craigslist to grow a project from 10 useless members to over 1000 active and interested members in about a week.. not a huge claim to fame but.. well, it worked then. Doesn't seem to work now. At any rate, help would be greatly appreciated.

For the word document.. the most important thing is formatting for the Kindle with an linked index. It might actually have two or three different indexes in order to assume a sort of "searchable" document structure.. but as I'm not familiar with Word.. I can't say what it could or should have. The ultimate goal is that it will be released for the Kindle..

sound interesting? I'd love to have some help.. it's a sort of altruistic project to heighten awareness and popularity of the sport for environmental and social reasons.

Hope to hear from you soon
Scott

Further WiTHiN.. going further in WiTHiN
Quote Reply