Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Sold!!!: Profile Carbon X Aero bars with 2 types of extensions.
Quote | Reply
Sold-Thanks Buyer: Carbon X Aero bars with the original type of extensions as well as the new type of extensions. Both types have internal cable routing. The bars have been modified for more more aero layout but all hardware is included to set up as you wish. Please feel free to email for more info or pictures. I do have Dura Ace-10 Bar End Shifters available for sale as well.

Price is $160 plus actual shipping costs. I prefer payment from a verified Paypal account but will listen to other options.

Sold!

Last edited by: The Lemming: Apr 27, 05 15:04
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Profile Carbon X Aero bars with 2 types of extensions. [The Lemming] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Forgive me if I'm mistaken, and I very well could be, but those bars look like aluminum with carbon extensions. It's only because the carbon extensions shine and the aluminum looks so dull and dark. And the brake arms.

Anyone second?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Profile Carbon X Aero bars with 2 types of extensions. [anonymo_8] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No they are the Carbon. If you look close enough...and I would be happy to send you a pic, (I posted an additional pic now as well) if you look between the two extension bolts you will see a triangle/diamond shape-that is where the carbon shows through on the Carbon X bars really well.
Last edited by: The Lemming: Apr 26, 05 16:14
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Profile Carbon X Aero bars with 2 types of extensions. [The Lemming] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Well I'll be... My bad The Lemming and in no way was I trying to shed false light.

People this is an amazing deal on some great bars. Bonus: lower profile!

If I didn't already have the exact bars with the exact set up, I'd be all over this.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Profile Carbon X Aero bars with 2 types of extensions. [anonymo_8] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No Worries ;-) , when I look at that first picture I agree that it has the shine of aluminum and that's why I decided to add the picture so Thank You anonymo_8.

Oh yeah, and on anonymo_8's advise, I have decided to raise the price by $50. Just kidding...I just thought someone who needs some nice bars and can't afford a new set could fetch a fair price for some.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What is the stem length on this setup. I am interested, but my tri-bike is set up with a 90mm stem. Let me know if this will work for me.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Profile Carbon X Aero bars with 2 types of extensions. [trent] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey Trent,

It's a 100mm integrated stem. The set-up may work for you but it's certainly best decided between you and your fitter.
Last edited by: The Lemming: Apr 27, 05 9:48
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
1 or 1 1/8?

I'm very interested....
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Profile Carbon X Aero bars with 2 types of extensions. [Smitty8] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey Smitty,

1 1/8
Quote Reply