Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Ullrich should have won the tour! [2WheelsGood] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"Why would anybody waste a single one of their precious few moments on this planet watching baseball? :)

Literally, I'd rather watch paint dry. "

Somewhere there is a baseball chat room with some guy saying the same thing about the Tour de France.

Slowguy

(insert pithy phrase here...)
Quote Reply
Re: Ullrich should have won the tour! [slowguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Somewhere there is a baseball chat room with some guy saying the same thing about the Tour de France.

Oh no, there's way more than just "some guy." There are millions of guys that think that. They're all stupid. :)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
i feel your apin wheels. i was raised by the most foolish of sports fans...the texas ranger true believer. my dad is obessed with that team. it i heat 'we'll do it next season' one more time i'll kiss pooks on the lips.

customerjon @gmail.com is where information happens.
Quote Reply
Re: Ullrich should have won the tour! [slowguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
At the end, the winner of the tour was the best rider...period. You do not get second if you are the best rider. You may be stronger, but you are still not the best. I am a little lost as to how the Bosox got pulled into this. Jan cannot be compared to the Bosox, because unlike the Sox, Jan has won the big one during the lifetime of a majority of the people on this earth. He is more like the Atlanta Braves, they at least won the series once for all the times they have been there and lost (they beat Cleveland, and we can go on and on about that).

I am a cyclist, triathlete, water polo player, I follow the tour, cyclocross, running races, swim meets and love to watch match sprints. I also love football, baseball, golf, hockey and NASCAR and my car radio is permanently tuned to ESPN radio. If 2wheelsgood wants to watch paint dry, that's his choice, but we are on this earth for a precious few minutes, why waste it watching paint dry? The narrow minded feelings about sport that the "idiot" on the baseball chatroom is expressing are pretty evident at the other end of the spectrum as well. Sport is a beautiful thing, why not respect and appreciate it all?

"Maybe you should just run faster..." TM
Quote Reply
Now you got me wondering. [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What is the deal with this plastic bag? You gotta tell me what the logistics are behind it. I am not a big biker. I gotta know what the deal is.
Quote Reply
Re: Ullrich should have won the tour! [JM] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
...why waste it watching paint dry?
It all depends. If there's water boiling on the stove, I'll watch that. Both are considerably more exciting than baseball.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Why not pop in a tour video? Unless you are a chemist, then I guess the paint and water are pretty exciting too. I can respect that.

"Maybe you should just run faster..." TM
Quote Reply

Prev Next