Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Vineman
Quote | Reply
Good luck to all you upcoming Vineman racers out there! Weather has been cooler than normal this week so let's hope it stays that way. After having done the race six or seven times, I am going to volunteer and run an aid station this year. Looking forward to seeing Larsen, Lieto, et al go flying by on the bike. River is looking good with better flows than we have seen in a while due to late spring rains. It is never all the great in Guerneville anyway...much clearer water upstream in Healdsburg. Bike course in good shape with exception of usual rough patches on Westside road and Faught road. Road construction on run section is complete so you won't see torn up sections like last year. I live near bottom of Chalk Hill section so ride and run parts of the course just about every weekend.

Have fun and don't forget to hit some of the local wineries for some post-race wine tasting while you are in SoCo. The zin from Dry Creek Valley is the best (Cab from Alexander Valley not bad either)!

Mike
Quote Reply
Re: Vineman [TriMike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Mike, I am supremely jealous of where you live. I love it up there. Napa sucks!! I gotta give my nod to the Zin up at Sausal... Tip a magnum for your homies here in So Cal...
Quote Reply