Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Cervelo P2K Tri bike
Quote | Reply
I have a red cervelo p2k with ultegra components and a 650 hed jet front wheel and a 650 hed tri-spoke rear wheel. I bought these new from bikesport michigan last summer and only raced them 3 times (1 IM). They have new tires (continental comp 22) and also a new spare tire. speedplay x2 pedals, bento box, wireless computer, syntace bars w/ bar-end shifters, x-lab saddlewing waterbottle cage, 2 other cages. This bike has been tuned-up every year by bikesport and I have raced in approx 20 races with it (2 IM's). I also have another set of wheels (fir edco) and tires that i will throw in with the bike. I am located just outside Ann Arbor, Mi. This is a perfect bike with all the right stuff for a beginner triathlete or for the advanced guy. I am not doing tri's this year due to work and other commitments. I am asking $1500. the wheels alone are over $900. thanks for looking. i can email pics if interested.
Last edited by: wanna be fast: Apr 18, 05 20:31
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo P2K Tri bike [wanna be fast] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
year and size of frame? thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo P2K Tri bike [hillrunner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
it is a 57 cm bike and year is 2001, it is a red frame with all white lettering
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
please email pics to kclaus1 (at) yahoo (dot) com

cheers,

Kevin
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo P2K Tri bike [hillrunner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i just emailed you 7 pics, let me know what you think. also, if you dont receive them

thanks
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
DOES ANYBODY WANT TO MAKE AN OFFER???
Quote Reply