Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: 2004 Team Issue Scott CR1 DA 7800 56cm
Quote | Reply
It's a shame to call this 2004 Scott CR1 Team Issue used, as it only has 242 miles on it. The drive train is all Dura Ace 7800 10 speed [Crank (172.5mm), Bottom bracket, Front Derailleur, Rear Derailleur, Cassette (11-23), 7801 chain, Brake Calipers]. Tires are Maxxis Xenith Un Categorie, 700x23. Wheelset is stock Amercan Classic '05 Sprint 350. Bar is a 44cm (O-O) 3T Prima 199. Stem is 3T Less 100mm. Cable set is Aztec Powerline and includes In-Line adjustors for both derailleurs. Easton bar tape. Easton EC90 carbon post. The following items are BRAND NEW, that is they have never been ridden yet, zero miles: Scott Fork, DA Crank, DA bottom bracket, both DA brake calipers, American Classic wheelset, and Maxxis tires. Now for disclosure: there is the faintest of hairline scratch on the end of the left shifter. Also, I had put some tape on the seat post to keep the saddle bag from rubbing the finish, and of all things, when I removed the tape, some of the clear coat on the seat post came off with it. I touched it up with clear nail polish in 2 spots, one on the front, one on the back side. The cassette has some faint discoloration. It is visible, but you cannot feel anything if you rub it. Other than that, the bike is in EXCELLENT condition, but unfortunately, financial situation dictates I get rid of it. No pedals, saddle, or bottle cages are included. This bike weighs 14.69 lbs, or 6665 grams w/o pedals or cages. Will ONLY ship to the lower 48 United States. $3595 delivered using certified funds. $3699 delivered using PayPal. Email me for Hi-Res digital pics, and check out my Ebay Feedback at username "ironmanatee", it's 231 and PERFECT! Update: I've contacted Easton regarding the EC90 post losing some clear coat, and I'm in the process of a warranty claim, so the post should be replaced by them with a brand new one. Hopefully it will arrive shortly. ironmanatee@adelphia.net

I wanna go fast!
Last edited by: ironmanatee: Apr 18, 05 6:29
Quote Reply