Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Normann stadler is coming to Israman - The Ironman competition of Israel
Quote | Reply
Now it's official - the one & only Normann Stadler www.normann-stadler.com world champion Kona 2044 & 2006 will be the guest of honor at Israman www.israman.co.il

Israman The Israeli Ironman competition that will take place in January 20th 2012 in Eilat, nominated as 1 of the best 10 challenging ironman competition in the World.

Swimming at the red sea , cycling with more that 2000 meter elevation including strong winds & a run that starts with 12 kilometre of 800 descending.

Israman is one of the best competition to start the season in Europe.

Normann stadler will be the guest of honor & the main guest of the competition & will lead the training sessions of the pre competition.

Normann is coming with the support of www.shvoong.co.il & http://molonlabe-sports.com/

please wellcome Normann & Join us at Israman next year for one of the most amazing locations in the world.
Quote Reply
Re: Normann stadler is coming to Israman - The Ironman competition of Israel [eshtern] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I had an invite from a work colleague to do Israman last year. I was actually there for business the week after the race, so with some good planning the half IM was doable. This year, I can't ride and run properly yet (at least not the extent that I could do a half IM without damaging body parts). It is definitely on my "must do" event list. Just doing a tri with the swim in the Red Sea makes it attractive, as is the concept of doing a tri with a swim in the Panama Canal!
Quote Reply
Re: Normann stadler is coming to Israman - The Ironman competition of Israel [devashish_paul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
give me a note for next year , this year 1200 participants !!
Quote Reply
Re: Normann stadler is coming to Israman - The Ironman competition of Israel [devashish_paul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I love this race. Its great for everyone. The scenes are the best i think, It is a well put on show with very little mistake. Its very easy for a English speaking person to race there and i recommend it for everyone. Weather is amazing in Eilat, that is my vacation spot.

-------------------------------------------------
Quote Reply