Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

How was your week? January 2 Edition
Quote | Reply
The holidays are OVER!!! Back to normal.

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply
Re: How was your week? January 2 Edition [tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My week went better than the last. I still had some eating issues but I did way better (no urges to throw up). I've also found a shirt I really like and am making a deal with myself that if I can go 2-3 weeks straight w/o bingeing, I'm getting the shirt. :-) I had 3 days in a row this week then the past 2 days were not good. Anyway, for those 3 days, the idea of "NEW CLOTHES!" in my mind was very helpful and made me think before I engaged in emotional eating.

Training: goals were 3x each swim and ride; lift 2x; 2 run workouts. I only rode 2x (but 1 was outside! rare in Maine in the winter but we had a warm day) and lifted 1x. Happy with the rest of the week.

M - 5.9 mi run + 18 mi bike
T - 3.6 mi run + 3000 yd swim
W - 7.5 mi run + 18 mi bike
T - 1800 yd swim + 8.1 mi run + 1800 yd swim
F - 6.7 mi run
S - 9.6 mi run
S - 6.8 mi run + lift

Goals for this week are lift 2x, ride 2x, swim 2x, running takes care of itself but do 2 workouts.

If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
OK I'm ready to play again ;-)

Last week was the end of my 200mi running challenge for December and I actually hit it! The week's running was stupid tho, so I'm glad it's over:

Mon: 16.5k
Tues: 6.0k
Wed: 5.0k/ 8.0k
Thurs: 8.0k/16.0k
Fri: 10k
Sat: 36k
Sun: OFF thank god
Total: 105.5k

That is the single biggest week I have ever run before. The crazy thing is I feel OK - a little tender in one foot - but the legs feel like they could run again.

This week:
1x swim (haven't been in the pool in 5 weeks)
1x ride (haven't ridden in 5 weeks)
maybe 1 run ;-)
Try to decide what the heck I'm going to do this year!!!

AP

------------------------
"How bad could it be?" - SimpleS
Quote Reply
Re: How was your week? January 2 Edition [AndyPants] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I noticed that you made the "most run distance in a week" list on the training log.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
get out. that's hilarious. ;-)

AP

------------------------
"How bad could it be?" - SimpleS
Quote Reply
Re: How was your week? January 2 Edition [AndyPants] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You were! I try to stay off that list because it means I'm running too much. nad is always on there

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The womens rock! That is some great mileage from folks.

Starting to get on track. 7 runs last week (my highest mileage week in about a year), and finally got back in the pool. This week I add back the bike, and start training for a spring HIM. Guess the break from all three sports has been good, because I found myself feeling excited about getting back onto a training schedule.

This week it is
run 7x
swim 3x
bike 4x
stretch and home exercise 5x

No coasting in running and no crying in baseball
Last edited by: Tri3: Jan 2, 12 14:45
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm back! (I think it's been a year or so since I posted on the "how'd-ya-do" thread?)

Anyway, I'm posting because I'm trying to do the 100 runs/100 days challenge, and I know this week it is going to be reallllly difficult for me to workout everyday. Trying to get back into work after the holiday break, extra practicum commitments this week, internship interviews, traveling, and STILL Christmas shopping, since we are doing Christmas with the in-laws this weekend. Blah blah blah. But hopefully committing to goals here will help me stick to the plan!

Goals:
Run 7x
Core 2x

-----

"Alice laughed. `There's no use trying,' she said 'one can't believe impossible things.' `I daresay you haven't had much practice,' said the Queen. `When I was your age, I always did it for half-an-hour a day. Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast!'"
Quote Reply
Re: How was your week? January 2 Edition [FeltLikeTriing] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi and welcome back!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sorry for the late post. I'm off this week. Headed to Disney tomorrow. Hope to run the 1/2 on Saturday.
Last week had some good mileage.

Monday - 9 easy
Tuesday - 10 moderate
Wednesday - 11 w/ pickups
Thursday- 10
Friday- 10
Saturday - 6
Sunday - 12 - wanted 15-17 but stopped early due to hurting shin. Better yesterday and today

total - 67.

This week I'll be on vacation, so really easy week. Next week it's back to reality. I want to start picking up my swimming and the biking again.

Have a great week all.

Nancy
Quote Reply
Re: How was your week? January 2 Edition [nad] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hope you had fun at Disney! I love Disney.
Did you do the 1/2? If so hope it went well.

Quote Reply